TEINNOVA TECHNICAL SERVICES: A QUESTION OF TRUST AND TRANSPARENCY
Our equipment has an average monthly rate of incidents/orders of 0.83 % Their quality and design can explain this low rate.
In the event of a fault, Teinnova has the most highly qualified experts on hand to ensure the best after-sales service with a range of communication channels, tools and personalised plans, to guarantee our most important asset, your PEACE OF MIND.
All our equipment is modular. What does this mean? Our machines are designed to enable anyone to repair them by following the instructions from our technical service. This means that when you have explained the problem, we can send you a “Plug & Play” spare part, so that your machine will be working again after completion of a simple process.
For more complex faults, clients can send us the faulty module and receive a perfectly working module as replacement.
Finally, when the problem cannot be fixed by swapping a module, the client can send the equipment for inspection and repairs at our TS installations in Spain.
1. Requests for technical support shall be treated strictly in order of reception. Waiting time can be consulted directly in the TS.
2. TS will only accept equipment when notified in advance by the client. Any equipment send directly without prior notification will not be handled until any other work programmed for the TS has been completed.
3. Clients must send a request for equipment repair directly to the TS. Repair requests sent to other departments instead of directly to the TS will not be handled.
4. Labour and replacement parts needed for repairing the equipment shall be invoiced in accordance with the budget agreed by the client.
5. The warranty for any repair or replacement of spare parts is 3 months from the date of completion. Defects and/or damage resulting from negligence and/or improper use of the products by users, handling or attempted repair, use of untested chemicals and/or other improper uses that can be detected are excluded from the warranty.
Both parties, buyer and seller, agree to settle any discrepancy or litigation arising from this relation through the Arbitration Service of the Corte de Arbitraje de La Rioja (Spain) (La Rioja Chamber of Commerce), who shall handle the arbitration and the designation of the arbitrator/s in accordance with its Regulation and Statutes.
They also agree to submit to the arbitration verdict pronounced by this Court of Arbitration.
The prices of this service (valid from the 1st January 2016) are set by unit of product and are subject to modification without prior notification.
PRICES VALID EXCEPT FOR PRINTING ERROR
Working Hours: Monday to Friday from 8:30 to 17:00
- Telephone +34 674 83 73 57
- Email firstname.lastname@example.org
- WhatsApp +34 674 83 73 57
- Skype @teinnovasat
- Collection address for technical service:
C/Las Balsas, 16
Polígono Industrial Cantabria
26009 Logroño(La Rioja) España
For your peace of mind, we have designed complete maintenance plans for your equipment.
You can use them to ensure your equipment is always in full working order