Low pressure rinsing and alkaline foam generating equipment
Hood, plenum and extractor hood cleaning machine
iFoam mini is an automatic foam generator for cleaning kitchen hoods, plenums and extractors. Combined with a brushing machine such as Forte or Multipro it allows the cleaning of the inside of the ducts.
Why choose the iFoam Mini foam generator?
- The iFoam Mini is the ideal support when you need an active foam generator in the most inaccessible places, such as rooftops, roofs, high and difficult to access elements thanks to its compact and lightweight design (20 kg | 44 lb).
- Automatically performs the optimal mixture of chemical, water and air to generate a very dense foam, which adheres to the duct walls and allows sufficient contact time to effectively dissolve the grease.
- Simple and intuitive control panel.
- Possibility of portable water tank to work in places without mains water supply.
- Bag in box chemical (degreaser) feeding system that guarantees a comfortable and safe handling.
The air generator ideal for mini IFOAM, Membrane technology, It provides 80 liters / min 6 bars, very silent.
Through a switch you can activate the foam injection active and low pressure rinse
Chemical product for dissolving grease and disinfecting conduits.
This consists of the mixture of instantly heated mains water with the chemical product (Comegras) and compressed air.
|Electric power supply||220V - 50Hz | 110 V - 60Hz|
|Hydraulic supply||Min. water pressur 2 bar / 29psi|
|Compressed air supply||Minimum 80l/min 5bar | Minimum 2,83cfm 72,52psi|
|Pump power||120 W|
|Noise level||<70 dB|
|Control panel||Three-position switch|
|Structure material||Stainless Steel|
|Dimensions (L x W x H)||390 x 381 x 915 mm | 15.3 x 15 x 36 inches|
|Unloaded weight||20 kg | 44 lb|
· Low pressure lance
· Air hose
· Rinse low pressure lance